Join the ElliptiGO Team
Open positions are posted below. To apply, please send your resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. is the leading developer of elliptical bicycles. The ElliptiGO is a new outdoor exercise device that combines elements of the elliptical trainer and the bicycle to deliver a running-like experience without the impact. Our mission is to lead the development of this new industry based around the sport of elliptical cycling. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Self, Shape, Health, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes train on ElliptiGOs and several professional and collegiate teams have purchased them. Several Running Legends who struggle with impact are running again on the ElliptiGO. Our products are available in more than 250 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide. Our headquarters is located in Solana Beach, California.
We are looking for a full-time Operations Technician to join our team. This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and is willing and able to perform the many different tasks required in a fast-moving small company environment.
- Manage the order fulfillment process for product shipping from our headquarters
- Manage inventory at our headquarters by performing monthly cycle counts
- Analyze accessory sales and place accessory buys to maintain appropriate stock levels
- Troubleshoot and service customer bikes
- Perform and document quality inspections on incoming bikes and related products
- Perform any needed upgrades to existing inventory
- Provide technical support for customer service issues
- Work with engineering and operations to improve overall product quality and customer experience
- Assist in defining and documenting service, maintenance and quality procedures
- Train other technicians to service and troubleshoot bikes
- Maintain fleet of demo and test bikes
- Help with operations projects as needed
- Experience in trouble shooting and servicing mechanical systems
- Excellent working knowledge of bicycle mechanics
- Motivated, self-managed, and reliable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office Apps, data analysis
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical customers effectively
- Possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, good driving record, and maintain credible auto insurance to make weekly trips to third-party warehouse in San Diego
- Must be able to lift 60 lb boxes over chest height
- Avid runner, cyclist, or fitness enthusiast is a plus
- Hourly rate of $12-$15 an hour depending on experience and specific skill set
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format).
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls or visits regarding this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.