We have no intent of misusing your personal information or anything you submit to us in person or online. We know how we like to be treated and we’ll respect the privacy your personal information (such as your name, email address, address, inquiries, etc.).
Things we won’t do:
- We won’t ever sell your personal information to anyone else.
- We won’t spam you, but if you sign up for our newsletter, we will send you updates and news about the ElliptiGO unless you ask us not to.
- We won’t divulge your information to anyone outside of our company and small group of vendors who work for us.
What we will do:
- Aggregate anonymous information about how you use our site.
- Aggregate information to better understand who our customers are, how they use our products, and what we can do to make the ElliptiGO better for them.
- Respond to your questions and use your suggestions to improve our website, our products, and our company.
- Complete transactions with you and get you connected with the things you buy from us – whether by shipping them to your address or finding a way for us to deliver the products to you in person.
- Delete all user identifiable data on request.
- Upon a sale or transaction involving our company, or the establishment of a new sister company by our parent company, we may transfer all of the information you have provided us to the acquiring company as part of the acquisition process or to our sister company who will continue to use it for the same general purposes we are/have been.