Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. (www.elliptigo.com) is the brand leader in the elliptical bicycle industry. The company’s mission is to inspire people and improve their lives by leading the development of this new industry and the sport of elliptical cycling.
Our headquarters is in Solana Beach, California – the heart of the sports and active lifestyle industry. Something interesting happens every week at ElliptiGO, whether it’s an Olympian stopping by to ride, a call from a celebrity who wants to get a bike, or a new record set by one of our athletes. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Shape, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes currently train on ElliptiGOs and they are in use at more than 120 Universities and High Schools across the country. Our products are available in more than 260 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide.
ElliptiGO’s Brand Values
- Caring: We genuinely care – about each other, our customers, the work we do, and living a healthy life.
- Inspiration: We are inspired by the impact we have on our customers’ lives. We work to inspire our customers to
become a better version of themselves.
- Innovation: Innovation is our lifeblood. Creating compelling solutions to our customers’ problems is the
fundamental reason why our company exists.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We believe in creating products of the highest quality that are built
to last. We stand behind our products and our people.
- Fun: We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy life and are committed to creating a work environment that is
open, honest, collaborative, fun and family-oriented
Marketing Communications Manager
We are seeking a qualified candidate to drive our marketing communications efforts. This person will be a stellar writer, with experience in crafting messages for social media, emails, webpages and blogs as well as someone who can analyze data and think strategically about how to reach potential customers cost-effectively. Customer service and media relations skills will also be needed. This role will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing and will work closely with members of the marketing, sales and management teams.
- Develop and execute an overarching content strategy that utilizes all communications channels.
- Develop and execute an email marketing strategy to educate leads, nurture customers, and drive sales.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy that fosters engagement, builds awareness, and drives sales.
- Write and edit web copy that is optimized for ease of use and SEO.
- Analyze data from across the marketing spectrum and synthesize it into digestible reports.
- Develop marketing strategies based on a blend of analysis and instinct.
- Draft and distribute press releases and media pitches.
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with industry leaders, like-minded organizations, influencers, customers and media.
- Identify and support strategies to build our lead database and increase conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field from a four-year college or university
- Four or more years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or related field
- Exceptional writing skills with top-notch spelling and grammar
- Experience in providing customer service with care and accuracy
- Expertise in social media management across all platforms
- Experience using a social media publishing and management solution such as Sprout Social or Hootsuite
- Experience in developing email marketing communications and leveraging email marketing platforms
- Experience in creative content development such as blog writing, phone videography and phone photography
- Experience in measuring digital marketing effectiveness and identifying trends
- Efficient and effective computer skills, expertise in MS Office and web applications, and video editing
- Ability to code in HTML and experience with WordPress a plus
- Avid runner, cyclist, and/or fitness enthusiast a strong plus
- Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus Opportunity based on personal and company performance
- Opportunity to earn equity in the form of stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental/vision insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format).