We currently have one openings, please see details below.
Territory Sales Manager | Mid-Atlantic/New England Regions
This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and is willing and able to perform the many different tasks required to generate demand for a new product. In addition to nurturing an existing dealer network, we expect this person to be able to bring on new retail partners. This person will also be responsible for managing commercial sales and influencer opportunities within their region, to drive momentum and growth. Territory
We are looking to bring on a Territory Sales Manager to help build upon our initial success and drive growth in the Mid-‐Atlantic/New England Regions. Because of the territory this person will manage, they should reside in one of the corresponding states. Easy access to a major metropolitan airport is required.
- Work with Director of Retail Sales to manage defined territory, proactively nurturing our existing dealer network
to increase sell-through and engaging new dealers to increase coverage
- Drive sales through positive representation of the brand
- Facilitate training and development of associates
- Host “Demo Days”, group rides, and meaningful experiences of the product
- Build relationships with local influencers in the fitness, cycling, running and rehab communities
- Live the ElliptiGO Brand by active participation in the sport
- Support Regional media opportunities as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university
- Minimum 3 years sales experience (fitness, cycling, running or commercial sales experience a plus)
- Avid runner, cyclist or fitness enthusiast is a strong plus
- Background reflects strong work ethic, organizational skills and results
- Strong networking skills
- Creative and business savvy
- Motivated, ability to self-manage and reliable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Efficient and effective computer skills: MS Office Apps
- Possess valid driver’s license and maintain credible auto insurance
- Availability to work on weekends due to retail promotions and events is a must
- Ability to travel. 50% of the job is on the road.
- Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus (based on performance)
- Opportunity to earn stock options.
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental insurance, PTO, 401(k))
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please submit a resume and a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format). Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls or visits regarding this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.