Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. is the brand leader in the elliptical bicycle industry. The company’s mission is to inspire people and improve their lives by leading the development of this new industry and the sport of elliptical cycling.
Our headquarters is in Solana Beach, California – the heart of the sports and active lifestyle industry. Something interesting happens every week at ElliptiGO, whether it’s an Olympian stopping by to ride, a call from a celebrity who wants to get a bike, or a new record set by one of our athletes. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Shape, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes currently train on ElliptiGOs and they are in use at more than 120 Universities and High Schools across the country. Our products are available in more than 260 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide.
ElliptiGO’s Brand Values
- Caring: We genuinely care – about each other, our customers, the work we do, and living a healthy life.
- Inspiration: We are inspired by the impact we have on our customers’ lives. We work to inspire our customers to
become a better version of themselves.
- Innovation: Innovation is our lifeblood. Creating compelling solutions to our customers’ problems is the
fundamental reason why our company exists.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We believe in creating products of the highest quality that are built
to last. We stand behind our products and our people.
- Fun: We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy life and are committed to creating a work environment that is
open, honest, collaborative, fun and family-oriented
Job Opening: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: Solana Beach, California
We are looking for a full-time Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and is willing and able to perform the many different tasks required in a fast-moving small company environment. This position will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing and will work closely with members of the sales, marketing, and operation teams. Most importantly, this person must fit our company culture and have an authentic passion for fitness and improving other people’s lives. This position will be based out of our headquarters in Solana Beach, California, although this individual will be allowed the flexibility to work remotely per company policy. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable skills and insights across the sales and marketing functions.
- Support the execution of the Sales & Marketing plan, maximizing resources to increase awareness and demand for ElliptiGO products.
- Help manage the onboarding process for new ElliptiGO sales partners.
- Provide ongoing support and customer service to our domestic dealer network and sales partners.
- Help execute strategies to build our lead database and increase conversion.
- Help manage the Marketing Calendar and related activities.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams with additional projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Three or more years of sales & marketing experience
- Motivated, self-managed and reliable
- Strong organization and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Efficient Computer Skills: Familiarity with Google Apps, MS Office Apps and CRM/ERP Systems
- Avid runner, cyclist, and/or fitness enthusiast a strong plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: Hourly + Annual Bonus Opportunity based on personal and company performance
- Opportunity to earn equity in the form of stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental/vision insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to [email protected]. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter sharing your interest in the position and why you think you are a great fit. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls or visits regarding this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Are You Our Next Enthusiast?
We are looking to partner with like-minded individuals who share our passion and desire to build the stand-up cycling category and positively impact thousands of lives. Learn how you can be part of the stand up revolution and make extra income in the process.