Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. is the brand leader in the elliptical bicycle industry. The company’s mission is to inspire people and improve their lives by leading the development of this new industry and the sport of elliptical cycling.
Our headquarters is in Solana Beach, California – the heart of the sports and active lifestyle industry. Something interesting happens every week at ElliptiGO, whether it’s an Olympian stopping by to ride, a call from a celebrity who wants to get a bike, or a new record set by one of our athletes. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Shape, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes currently train on ElliptiGOs and they are in use at more than 120 Universities and High Schools across the country. Our products are available in more than 260 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide.
ElliptiGO’s Brand Values
- Caring: We genuinely care – about each other, our customers, the work we do, and living a healthy life.
- Inspiration: We are inspired by the impact we have on our customers’ lives. We work to inspire our customers to
become a better version of themselves.
- Innovation: Innovation is our lifeblood. Creating compelling solutions to our customers’ problems is the
fundamental reason why our company exists.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We believe in creating products of the highest quality that are built
to last. We stand behind our products and our people.
- Fun: We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy life and are committed to creating a work environment that is
open, honest, collaborative, fun and family-oriented
Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a full-time Sales Operations Manager to join our team. This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work both independently and on a team; and is willing and able to perform the many different tasks required in a fast-moving small company environment. This person will report to the VP of Operations and will work closely with the sales, marketing, and operations teams. A growth mentality and being comfortable proposing solutions when problems arise are a must. This person must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and prioritization skills. Because our company is growing rapidly, this person must have a “do whatever it takes” attitude to help the team as a whole achieve our goals.
- Manage production schedule and maintain a relationship with our ElliptiGO bike supplier
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics, including Amazon FBA shipments
- Maintain the order file within our NetSuite ERP system
- Ensure orders on hold are released at the appropriate timing
- Work with the warehouse to ensure that all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Invoice sales orders
- Troubleshoot order syncing errors between Shopify and NetSuite
- Assist with IT-related items, such as managing our Google Apps account and VOIP phone system
- Ensure accurate FedEx billing and place claims with FedEx
- Perform AR functions such as entering and depositing incoming checks
- Provide Sales and Marketing teams with sales reports
- Assist the warehouse with shipping and assembling products during busy time periods
- Assist VP of Operations on large Operations and Logistics projects
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years experience working in a sales operations or operations role
- Experience with a SAAS ERP system
- Experience with NetSuite, Shopify, Celigo, and Amazon Seller Central is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, self-managed, and problem-solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office Apps, data analysis, data entry, strong MS Excel skills
- An Avid runner, cyclist, and/or fitness enthusiast is a plus
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and specific skill set
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental/vision insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to [email protected]. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format). Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls or visits regarding this job! Please do not contact the job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Are You Our Next Enthusiast?
We are looking to partner with like-minded individuals who share our passion and desire to build the stand-up cycling category and positively impact thousands of lives. Learn how you can be part of the stand up revolution and make extra income in the process.