Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. (www.elliptigo.com) is the brand leader in the elliptical bicycle industry. The company’s mission is to inspire people and improve their lives by leading the development of this new industry and the sport of elliptical cycling.
Our headquarters is in Solana Beach, California – the heart of the sports and active lifestyle industry. Something interesting happens every week at ElliptiGO, whether it’s an Olympian stopping by to ride, a call from a celebrity who wants to get a bike, or a new record set by one of our athletes. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Shape, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes currently train on ElliptiGOs and they are in use at more than 120 Universities and High Schools across the country. Our products are available in more than 260 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide.
ElliptiGO’s Brand Values
- Caring: We genuinely care – about each other, our customers, the work we do, and living a healthy life.
- Inspiration: We are inspired by the impact we have on our customers’ lives. We work to inspire our customers to
become a better version of themselves.
- Innovation: Innovation is our lifeblood. Creating compelling solutions to our customers’ problems is the
fundamental reason why our company exists.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We believe in creating products of the highest quality that are built
to last. We stand behind our products and our people.
- Fun: We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy life and are committed to creating a work environment that is
open, honest, collaborative, fun and family-oriented
Sales Operations Specialist
We are looking for a full-time Sales Operations Specialist to join our team. This person must be a motivated self-starter who can work both independently and on a team and is willing and able to perform the many different tasks required in a fast-moving small company environment. This person will report to the Sales Operations Manager. A start up mentality and being comfortable proposing solutions when problems arise, is a must. This person must be detail oriented and have strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Order Processing
- Review all incoming orders and send to warehouse for processing
- Troubleshoot issues with fulfillment and/or logistics
- Review Orders on Hold
- Process returns
- Collect Deposits
- Inventory Management
- Review serialized inventory and work with the warehouse to troubleshoot any issues
- Maintain Used Bike Inventory List
- Arrange inventory transfers between locations
- Accounts Payable
- Review and Enter bills to ensure vendor payments are accurate and occur in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable
- Communicate with our retail partners about open invoices to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
- Send Monthly Statements
- Enter payments
- Enter monthly credit card charges for company accounting
- Reorder office supplies as needed
- Occasionally provide test rides to customers who visit our showroom
- Assist other departments with special projects as needed
- Associate’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a sales support or sales operations role is preferable
- Strong attention to detail, self-managed, and problem solver
- Able to recognize and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment and diplomacy
- Maintains high level of accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office Apps, data analysis, data entry
- Experience with a SAAS ERP system, specifically NetSuite, is a plus
- Avid runner, cyclist, and/or fitness enthusiast with knowledge of bicycle mechanics is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple languages is a plus
- Hourly rate dependent on experience and specific skill set
- Opportunity to earn stock options
- Benefits: Industry competitive (health/dental/vision insurance, PTO)
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please submit a resume AND a cover letter (.doc or .pdf format). Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please, no phone calls or visits regarding this job! Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.