Founded in 2008 by two Ironman triathletes, ElliptiGO Inc. (www.elliptigo.com) is the brand leader in the elliptical bicycle industry. The company’s mission is to inspire people and improve their lives by leading the development of this new industry and the sport of elliptical cycling.
Our headquarters is in Solana Beach, California – the heart of the sports and active lifestyle industry. Something interesting happens every week at ElliptiGO, whether it’s an Olympian stopping by to ride, a call from a celebrity who wants to get a bike, or a new record set by one of our athletes. Our products have been featured by dozens of major media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, Runner’s World, Running Times, Competitor, Shape, Men’s Journal, and Men’s Fitness, and we continue to attract media attention because of our success. In 2013, Fast Company Magazine named ElliptiGO the 6th most innovative company in fitness, behind Nike and Zumba and ahead of CrossFit and Strava. More than 100 elite athletes currently train on ElliptiGOs and they are in use at more than 120 Universities and High Schools across the country. Our products are available in more than 260 retail locations in the U.S. and in more than 20 other countries worldwide.
ElliptiGO’s Brand Values
- Caring: We genuinely care – about each other, our customers, the work we do, and living a healthy life.
- Inspiration: We are inspired by the impact we have on our customers’ lives. We work to inspire our customers to
become a better version of themselves.
- Innovation: Innovation is our lifeblood. Creating compelling solutions to our customers’ problems is the
fundamental reason why our company exists.
- Integrity: We believe in doing the right thing. We believe in creating products of the highest quality that are built
to last. We stand behind our products and our people.
- Fun: We work hard and we play hard. We enjoy life and are committed to creating a work environment that is
open, honest, collaborative, fun and family-oriented
No current openings available