Finding your Serial Number
Long Stride Elliptical Bikes (3C, 8C, 8S, 11R)
Long Stride bikes are characterized by a long base with two tracks running along its sides. The pedals roll along these tracks and move in an elliptical motion.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 2 and 3, then you have a 3C model.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 4 and 8, then you have either an 8C or 8S model. If the steering column folds, you have an 8S; if it does not, you have an 8C.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 6 and 11, then you have an 11R model.
The serial number is an 8-digit located on the round tube, between the rear wheel and the kickstand, just below the ElliptiGO patent stamp as shown in the photo.
Compact Stride Elliptical Bikes (Arc 3, Arc 8, Arc 24)
Compact Stride bikes have the word “Arc” on the bike frame, near the rear wheel.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 2 and 3, then you have an Arc 3 model.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 3, 6 and 8, then you have an Arc 8 model.
- If you have two gear selector units (left and right), you have an Arc 24.
The serial number is an 8-digit number located on the top of the frame, towards the rear wheel by the chain keeper as shown in the photo.
The Stand Up Bike (SUB, RSUB, MSUB)
The Stand Up Bike will have “SUB” decal on the rear frame by the rear wheel.
The serial number is an 8-digit number found on the top of frame near the chain keeper and will be an 8 digit number as shown in the photo.
Fluid 365 Stationary Trainer
The serial number is located on the back of the rear resistance wheel. Enter the entire serial number as shown (example: T20001050).