Fluid 365 Trainer Video Workouts
Upcoming Live Class Schedule
LIVE trainer classes are currently on pause. Please enjoy one of our Pre-recorded classes on demand.
What you need:
- Your ElliptiGO and trainer set-up and ready to go before the class.
- A phone, tablet, computer, or TV to connect to Zoom
- Headphones (wired or Bluetooth) to ensure you can hear the instructor over your ElliptiGO riding.
Optional but highly recommended:
- Access to a water bottle and a towel
- ElliptiGO Trainer Mat to protect your floor or carpet
- Wahoo Speed and Cadence Kit to track your rides (speed, distance, and cadence) and upload to Strava or your favorite online tracking app
Pre-Recorded Elliptical Bike Classes
- Endurance Session with Hill Climbs (50 Minutes) PLAY
- Interval Session with Speed and Hills (45 minutes) PLAY
- Aerobic Strength Session (30minutes) PLAY
- High Intensity Speed Session (30minutes) PLAY
- Endurance and Strength Session (30minutes) PLAY
Pre-Recorded Stand Up Bike Classes
About Your Trainer Susanne Davis
Susanne Davis is one of the top age group triathletes in the world. A small sample of her accomplishments include:
- Back to back two-time USAT National Masters Champion
- 7 Kona Ironman World Championships
- 4 Podium finishes
- 40-44 Age Group World Champion
- Only Amateur in the world to break 10:00 twice over the age of 40.
- The US Master’s Amateur Female Kona record holder 9:41
- 2013 Triathlon Athlete of the Year
Susanne has taught spin class for 19 years to people of all age levels and abilities and also runs a personal training business which has helped clients qualify for Kona, the Boston Marathon and College Scholarships. She has an infectious energy and a passion for helping people become their best.
Susanne lives in Carlsbad, CA with her husband and two children.