What Pantone colors match my ElliptiGO bike paint?
We have put together a color reference guide that will help you get as close as possible to matching your ElliptiGO bike paint color. View the reference sheet >
Where is my serial number located?
Finding your Serial Number
Long Stride Elliptical Bikes (3C, 8C, 8S, 11R)
Long Stride bikes are characterized by a long base with two tracks running along its sides. The pedals roll along these tracks and move in an elliptical motion.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 2 and 3, then you have a 3C model.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 4 and 8, then you have either an 8C or 8S model. If the steering column folds, you have an 8S; if it does not, you have an 8C.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 6 and 11, then you have an 11R model.
The serial number is an 8-digit located on the round tube, between the rear wheel and the kickstand, just below the ElliptiGO patent stamp as shown in the photo.
Compact Stride Elliptical Bikes (Arc 3, Arc 8, Arc 24)
Compact Stride bikes have the word “Arc” on the bike frame, near the rear wheel.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 2 and 3, then you have an Arc 3 model.
- If the gear indicator shows a 1, 3, 6 and 8, then you have an Arc 8 model.
- If you have two gear selector units (left and right), you have an Arc 24.
The serial number is an 8-digit number located on the top of the frame, towards the rear wheel by the chain keeper as shown in the photo.
The Stand Up Bike (SUB, RSUB, MSUB)
The Stand Up Bike will have “SUB” decal on the rear frame by the rear wheel.
The serial number is an 8-digit number found on the top of frame near the chain keeper and will be an 8 digit number as shown in the photo.
Fluid 365 Stationary Trainer
The serial number is located on the back of the rear resistance wheel. Enter the entire serial number as shown (example: T20001050).
Should I lubricate the tracks on my elliptical bike?
No. The track inserts and load wheels are manufactured with lubrication already in them, which helps them roll in a smooth motion. Adding any sort of additional lubrication could cause the load wheels not to spin properly and could cause the drive arms to slip when pedaling. Adding lubricants will also cause more dust and dirt to be collected, which could lead to accelerated wearing of the track inserts and/or load wheels. Wiping down the tracks and load wheels with a slightly damp cloth before or after every ride to remove any debris is the best way to keep the tracks and wheels running smoothly.
When will each part wear out and need to be replaced?
The lifespan of any given component on your bike depends on a range of factors, including rider weight, frequency of riding, duration of rides, riding surface, style and intensity of riding, climatic conditions when riding and in storage, and diligence with maintenance and servicing. Certain parts, such as brakes, tires, tubes, rims and cables will likely wear more quickly than others, like the tracks and load wheels, hubs and fork. We have prepared a Service Guide to provide some insight into when you should expect to replace the various parts.
How do I maintain my ElliptiGO bike?
Like any bicycle or other piece of fitness equipment, your ElliptiGO bike must be properly maintained to give you the best performance. For long-stride bikes: cleaning the tracks and load wheels before or after every ride. For all bikes: ensuring the chain is lubricated, the tires are properly inflated, the brakes are functioning correctly, and all of the other components are working properly will help ensure a smooth operating performance. For more details on how to clean and maintain your bike, please visit our support videos that are based on your particular model.
How can I get my ElliptiGO bike serviced?
ElliptiGO bikes use industry-standard components that can be repaired or serviced by a technician who is trained to service bicycles. The custom parts are the frame, steering column, drive arms and adjustable crank assembly, which can also be repaired or replaced by a trained bicycle technician. Depending on your region, there may be a designated service location or we will work with you to find a resource in your area who is willing to service or repair your ElliptiGO bike. Contact us first with any service issue so we can work with you to get it resolved as quickly as possible. For information about our local service, please visit here.
Guidelines for ElliptiGO Service:
- Many locations require appointments so please contact the service location to schedule your bike service.
- Be sure to ask about lead times, but you should expect to leave your ElliptiGO bike for anywhere from 1-10 business days. Plan accordingly if you have a known deadline or event for which you need your ElliptiGO bike.
- Not all service locations will stock replacement parts and very few have ElliptiGO specific parts. While all service locations can order parts from ElliptiGO directly, it’s best to plan ahead. If you know what parts need replacing, please order those ahead of time from our website and bring them with you at the time of service.
You can reach our service department at [email protected] or by calling 888.796.8227.