For a video demonstration on the procedure below, please view here
1. Place the ElliptiGO on the kickstand and on flat surface.
2. Check the shifter cable by following the cable from the handlebars down through the frame to make sure the cable is fully seated and not pinched in the mudguard or not seated properly in the frame bosses.
3. Shift up to 11th gear then down to 6th gear.
4. Move to rear of ElliptiGO and check the alignment of the two yellow set lines by the hub.
5. The left (or inside) yellow set line is the adjustment line and the right (outside) yellow set line is your “true point.” If the left (inside) yellow low set line is above the right one, rotate the barrel adjuster on the handlebar clockwise. If the left (outside) yellow line is below the right one, rotate the barrel adjuster counterclockwise to tension the cable.
6. Continue rotating the barrel adjuster until the two yellow set lines are parallel. Repeat step 3 to make sure hub is in proper alignment.